Black Mountains Walking lead mountain walks, hill skills and navigation tuition, as well as Duke of Edinburgh Award Expedition training and assessing
- have you always fancied walking a specific route, but lack the confidence to tackle it on your own?
- do you want a scenic walk in the mountains, or possibly one that is a little more challenging than you have done before?
- would you benefit from bespoke courses to develop your hill walking or navigation skills?
- want an enjoyable day in the hills for the family?
- ever dreamt of wild camping and sleeping under dark skies to see the stars?
- Look out for our ‘taster’ days – these are specific walks and will be advertised. Contact us if you would like to receive an email advising you of these events.
- need a freelance Duke of Edinburgh award expedition trainer or assessor?
Black Mountains Walking cater for individuals, small or large groups, and for all ages and abilities. Our aim is to ensure you have a great time in the mountains.
We only use qualified Mountain Leaders with plenty of mountaineering, hill walking, and climbing experience to lead you, so let us help you enjoy the stunning scenery and challenges that the hills and mountains have to offer.
Decide on what you want to do, then contact us. We can help you to have a fantastic day in the mountains!